The call for papers is now available on this website. You have until July 1st to send us a resume, the selected participants will be contacted during the last week of July.
Within the international symposium "Practising Voice on Stage, from Teaching to Vocal Performance", five workshops about the vocal work for the actors will be offered by expert coaches and teachers from around the world with specific teaching and artistic methods.
We have the great pleasure to present you the description of the workshops that will occur during the symposium at the Théâtre Gérard Philipe, the University Paris 8 and the Conservaoire National Supérieur d'Art Dramatique on November the 16th, 17th and 18th.
Those workshops are open to actors, singers, students, and researchers. The participants will be selected based on their covering letters and resume (see the subscription form to download. Applications must be sent before October the 18th to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
Five workshops are offered :
- The Voice in its Gestural and Effective dimension, led by Francesca della Monica (Italy) on Monday the 16th of November, from 8:30 to 12:30 am. Capacity of the workshop : 15 to 18 people
- Body Alphabet, led by Jorge Parente (France/Portugal) on Monday the 16th of November, from 8:30 to 12:30 am. Capacity of the workshop : 12 to 15 people
- Maud Robart's Work : an Introduction, led by Maud Robart assisted by Thibaut Garçon on Tuesday the 17th of November from 8:30 to 12:30 am and on Wednesday the 18th of November from 8:30 to 12:30 am. Capacity of the workshop : 10 people. Due to practical and artistic reasons, participants must attend to the two days.
- Freeing the Natural Voice, led by Kristin Linklater (Scotland) on Tuesday the 17th of November from 8:30 to 12:30 am. Capacity of the workshop : 20 people
- Body(ies) of the Voice, led by Maria Thais (Brazil) on Wednesday the 18th of November from 8:30 to 12:30 am. Capacity of the workshop : 20 people.